I will take you on a journey through time, sharing the most important facts about this significant event in the history of Juno Beach. The best part? The tour can be fully customized to suit your interests and needs, ensuring that you get the most out of your visit.
EXPERIENCE THE EXCEPTIONAL SITES OF JUNO BEACH
Witness the awe-inspiring remains of the Atlantic wall, a tangible reminder of the challenges faced by the Allied forces during the war. The Juno Beach Center Museum offers invaluable insight into Canada’s wartime experience and the significant role played by Canadian troops in the conflict. We will take a moment to honor their memory at the Canadian cemetery.
WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR SPECIAL ?
On my tour, I don’t just provide you with facts and stories like any other tour guide. I use various techniques that appeal to your senses and emotions to make your experience truly unforgettable. I let you be inspired by the places we visit and the people we learn about, and to have the opportunity to engage actively in meaningful, multi-way dialogue.
- GRAYE SUR MER. We see the tank that have been transformed into poignant memorial. It is Winnipeg Rifles landing area.
- JUNO BEACH CENTER. It was founded by a veteran who stormed the beaches on D-Day, offers an immersive experience that brings Canada’s wartime experience to life.
- BERNIERES SUR MER. We pay tribute to the brave soldiers of the Queen’s Own Rifles who suffered the heaviest casualty. We also visit the German position WN28 and see the famous Canada House.
- CANADIAN WAR CEMETERY. As you stand in front of the graves of young soldiers who gave their lives for our freedom, take a moment to honor their memory and reflect on their exceptional bravery.
It is possible to add the Ardenne Abbey, Hell”s corner and Authie Memorial. Please send your request in advance.
A RECENT REVIEW
The tour was fantastic and your hard work in obtaining the research was incredible. We felt deeply involved with your compassion toward Uncle Tom. We will definitely recommend your tour and services in the future.BOB ANDERSON
- Hours: Flexible
- Duration: max 5 hours
- Pick up/drop off: Bayeux/Caen
- Possibility to change the itinerary
- Lunch not included
- Air-conditioned Renault Espace Up to 6 people
- Tour with transportation – 375€
- Tour with your rental car – 275€
If you have any questions, please contact me via email: email@example.com